Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 8 month old Daughter had me up early this morning, so i figured i would start a couple of threads.....

Who is racing Providence??

I am racing both days Mens 35+ Cat 4, i am an old fart.

Anyone wanna do a meet and greet?? I am driving up both days and will only be able to hang Saturday for Interbike and a few beers if i wanna stay married. I am bringing the family on Sunday unless the wife decides otherwise, lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm registered for both days in Cat4. They'll be my fourth and fifth races, woot!

Are you doing Gloucester? I'm doing Saturday.

Also, what team are you on? I just joined NEBC as i have a few friends in there and they seem like a friendly bunch. Good times.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TXBDan said:
I'm registered for both days in Cat4. They'll be my fourth and fifth races, woot!

Are you doing Gloucester? I'm doing Saturday.

Also, what team are you on? I just joined NEBC as i have a few friends in there and they seem like a friendly bunch. Good times.
No, not doing Gloucester, I have a 9 month old girl, i don't wanna totally p/o the wife, so i decided to do Both days in Providence and give her a weekend off this weekend.

I race for Team Mossman Multisport, i am pretty much the only person on my team that bike races more than once a year, lol. It is a Tri team mostly, so i end up being the only guy in my colors all year long at bike races, at a Tri that is a different story, there are tons of us, lol.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I will most likely be in Providence as a spectator only on the 1st day. I'd love to go to Gloucester this weekend to watch but too many family commitments! Great race....

Jeff

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll probably be there on Saturday for a few hours, but only as a spectator/photographer.
Working a lot + a new baby at home = poor fitness for me this season ......although the course was so nice last year maybe I should just go and have fun riding on it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts