Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, more than a little excited right now, just ordered a Coppi from Geoff. It's a bit different from the Coppi's he has now on his site. Mine has a bit more detail in the seat stays, headbadge rather than decal, etc. Last one he had. Bwhah-ha-ha. . .

All smiles here.

·
TheHeadlessThompsonGunner
523 Posts
Fantino said:
Ok, more than a little excited right now, just ordered a Coppi from Geoff. It's a bit different from the Coppi's he has now on his site. Mine has a bit more detail in the seat stays, headbadge rather than decal, etc. Last one he had. Bwhah-ha-ha. . .

All smiles here.
Who's Geoff? Geoff Coppi? I'm confused... Or uncool. Probably just uncool.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Is this from the eBay guy in Hungary?

He always seems to have a TON of Coppi's laying around. Must admit, I have been curious. How would you rate him?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah, sorry. . .the rest of the story. . .

Who's Geoff? Geoff Coppi?
Geoff Burgess, dba MatuzMaster (judging by your avatar I would say "not uncool")

Is this from the eBay guy in Hungary?
Yep

I wish he had some smaller frames on the auction site...he sells others outside?
Yep, http://www.matuzmaster.hu/en/vintage-parts/

How would you rate him?
Checked him out on this board & got positive reviews. Don't have the frame yet (the above pic is from the vendor) but he's been great to work with & extremely fast email responses over the past few weeks. My frame ships on Wed & I can comment on that once it arrives. (Fingers crossed that the rest of the process is positive!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.