Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
14,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For RBR members that may have attended our PPP ride on October 2nd, the link below will bring you to a sideshow which you may be a part of! As you can see the day was perfect and it looks like everyone had lots of fun! Thanks to those who attended. You helped make this a great event!
PPP Slide Show
Just click the link and then the first pic!

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
thanks for posting those

Live Steam said:
For RBR members that may have attended our PPP ride on October 2nd, the link below will bring you to a sideshow which you may be a part of! As you can see the day was perfect and it looks like everyone had lots of fun! Thanks to those who attended. You helped make this a great event!
PPP Slide Show
Just click the link and then the first pic!
I did not find myself in any shots but it did bring a smile to my face. I think that was the last nice day in NJ before it rained for 10 days straight!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Not quite the last day before the rain! I did a recovery ride Monday and a nice hilly TT Wednesday after the PP - then nothing outside until this morning. :(

The PP was my first century - averaged 15.7mph - missed a turn and did an extra 9 miles (at about the 70-mile-mark). Gto three flats in quick succession until I was saved by a gent from the "Outdoor Club" - he didn't say which one! Ran out of water on my 'detour' and got dehydrated/bonked. Finished - miserable - with a junior pro from that olive oil team. Still - can't wait to try again.

Thanks for the pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts