Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was trying to purchase a new license for a race...which I've never done before. When I signed up for membership at usac website they only offer $60 deal...I know there's a $10 one-day type of license...where could I get that for the race?

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
Yeah when I raced last year I filled out the form in maybe 1 minute while in line. Was a simply setup..

But learn from my mistake..

I was entered into 2 races.. the citizens race early in the morning.. and the mens 5/4 later in the day..
Well.. I was the second entry for the first race... so I got the #2 to tack onto my jersey.. I raced and had fun. Put some clothes on over my shorts and jersey then watched the other races.
Warmed up and kept getting ready for the second race... Got up to the line and realized everyone had much larger numbers than us..
I ask the event promoter what was up.. (cousin to my friend that got me into the race)

He laughs at me and says I was supposed to get a new number for the new race. So.. they ended up letting us keep our numbers but needed to change them in the computer. We felt like fools.. but the rest of the races laughed. Noob mistake... ye yea..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.