Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,883 Posts
Mostly, I'm just impressed about the propagation of memes -- that simply by seeing a picture of Admiral Ackbar, from a 25-year-old movie,I know instantly, "IT'S A TRAP!"

bikeboy389 said:
This from the small town where I went to HS:

Woman Injured in Truck Mishap

Ladies--would you get into a cattle crate if your hubby asked you to, "just to test it?"

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Just too awesome.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39409756/ns/local_news-cleveland_oh/

emphasis mine...

Police say 150 people were attending a 3-year-old's birthday party at the Fraternal Order of Eagle's Hall when a fight broke out shortly after the ex-husband of one of the women in attendance showed up around 1:15 a.m.

A total of 20 officers responded to the scene and police believe a majority of those involved were heavily intoxicated.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
bikeboy389 said:
Ladies--would you get into a cattle crate if your hubby asked you to, "just to test it?"
Are you kidding? I can't keep my wife out of the damn thing.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
gutfiddle said:
Are you kidding? I can't keep my wife out of the damn thing.
kind of adds a new twist to the glory hole fetish....:cool:

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
On a side note, when I used to live in the midwest I really enjoyed visiting Indiana. Spent a lot of time in the northern parts (around South Bend), the Indy area, W. Lafayette and a whole lot of time further south (Bloomington, Spencer, Brown County). I love that state. Plus, they're the only ones that had the nads to change pi to 3.2!

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brick Tamland said:
Last name is Funkhouser........that seems somehow relevant to me.
I wasn't gonna be the one to say it. If it had been members of the Sidebottom clan however, I would not have been able to contain myself.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I wonder if BMXHacksaw will have his wife hold the snow blower in the back of the pick up this year?

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts

·
Banned
7,071 Posts
This is the state that pronounces Versailles "Vur-sales..."

Every time I go back to visit my family, I'm reminded why I don't live there anymore...

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
azpeterb said:
On a side note, when I used to live in the midwest I really enjoyed visiting Indiana. Spent a lot of time in the northern parts (around South Bend), the Indy area, W. Lafayette and a whole lot of time further south (Bloomington, Spencer, Brown County). I love that state. Plus, they're the only ones that had the nads to change pi to 3.2!
If you're kidding, I'll stab you in the liverz. I'm really getting to like this state, too.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts

·
Proud luddite
7,190 Posts
Antonio_B said:
If you're kidding, I'll stab you in the liverz. I'm really getting to like this state, too.
No, I'm not kidding...I'm serious! I lived for 10 years in Illinois but it seems like we would always go to Indiana to visit/vacation. In fact, when I married my first wife we didn't have much money so we spend our honeymoon hanging out in Indiana for a week....started down at McCormick's Creek State Park in Spencer, then up to Indy, then up to South Bend (she was a huge Notre Dame fan). I really do love Indiana, and I miss going there now that I live in AZ. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts