Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.tennessean.com/article/20100809/NEWS03/100809015/1001/NEWS/Deputies+suspended+for+tryst+in+national+forest
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. -- Federal court citations issued to two off-duty Washington County sheriff's deputies reveal details of their recent suspensions for public nudity and public intoxication.

The Johnson City Press reports Chris Adkins and Scarlett Dennison were caught drinking and having sex in the woods at Cardens Bluff Campground in Carter County by a U.S. Forest Service Officer.

The citations also reveal a third person was involved in the tryst and has been cited, but his citation has not yet been filed with the court.

·
Seat's not level
19,371 Posts
I wish I could get suspended with pay for having s*x.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
I read this as "Pulling the Johnson in Johnson City". It appears that either title works.

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
got teh super tropper stache and all.

i know of a town in iowa, elkader, where a cop was having along standing affair with a married woman. they climbed into the back of his car for a lil nooner. whoops. no handles. game over, man.

actually, the guy kept his job. not sure about the wife and her husband.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
"The Johnson City Press reports Chris Adkins and Scarlett Dennison were caught drinking and having sex in the woods at Cardens Bluff Campground in Carter County by a U.S. Forest Service Officer."

Isn't that why people go camping?

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
saf-t said:
"The Johnson City Press reports Chris Adkins and Scarlett Dennison were caught drinking and having sex in the woods at Cardens Bluff Campground in Carter County by a U.S. Forest Service Officer."

Isn't that why people go camping?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts