Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of buying my first road bike. I found a Quattro Assi Team 2000 and I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this brand. This bike was used by a professional cyclist who is now selling the bike. The sale price is around $450...is that a good deal. The bike comes with aluminum frame, carbon fork and seat post. I believe it has Shimano components and clipless pedals....how much is this bike worth? any feedback is greatly appreciated...im trying to get in the sport...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I had a Team 2000, which I purchased in 2005. It had carbon chain and seat stays. Yours looks to be an earlier model, i.e., all aluminum. Mine rode nice and was made well. Rumor was that it was made by Cinelli, however, I think his newer frames are all made in China, much like everyone else.

Check the frame out and make sure it doesn't have any corrosion, dents or cracks. If it is in good shape and all componets are too, I would assume this is either Dura Ace or Ultegra 9 speed, and it fits you, you are getting a decent deal.

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.