Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day when I lived in La Jolla (2000-2001), there was this great place called skin market. I'm pretty sure it was in the mall in the valley, but the other two I frequented were the Uni City mall and the downtown mall (somewhere not far from Park Blvd). I recall that the store was pretty new, there were maybe 6 locations scattered through San Diego and LA. Stuff was kind of expensive (maybe not for socal, I didn't stay long enough to adjust cost of living in my mind).

Anyway, I bought a TON of stuff from this place and just found it in a box when I was going through some old stuff. I used a great mango sugar scrub tonight and was hoping I could order some more stuff online, but the website is blank.

Does anyone know anything about this store? Did it go out of business? Dudes - ask your missus! Ebay has a few items but who wants to buy makeup and stuff on ebay? Ew.

http://skinmarket.com

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
Gig 'em said:
Back in the day when I lived in La Jolla (2000-2001), there was this great place called skin market. I'm pretty sure it was in the mall in the valley, but the other two I frequented were the Uni City mall and the downtown mall (somewhere not far from Park Blvd). I recall that the store was pretty new, there were maybe 6 locations scattered through San Diego and LA. Stuff was kind of expensive (maybe not for socal, I didn't stay long enough to adjust cost of living in my mind).

Anyway, I bought a TON of stuff from this place and just found it in a box when I was going through some old stuff. I used a great mango sugar scrub tonight and was hoping I could order some more stuff online, but the website is blank.

Does anyone know anything about this store? Did it go out of business? Dudes - ask your missus! Ebay has a few items but who wants to buy makeup and stuff on ebay? Ew.

http://skinmarket.com
no idea what your talking about.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I've lived in OC just about my entire life. Never heard of it. What did they sell?

joe

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They sell skin products, go figure. Kind of like bath and body works but so much better.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
I'll take a look for ya

but am not familiar

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, atp. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts