Quebec, Canada Fly V Australia riders filled the first two positions today in stage 5 of the Tour de Beauce.

Local rider Charles Dionne used his stellar condition to grab a well deserved victory in his home town whilst fellow team
mate Aleesandro Bazzana grabbed a valuable second position.

By finishing 14 th in the stage Ben Day assured the Team that they would go into the final stage on Sunday in first
position in the Teams classification category.

Charles Dionne paid tribute to the support received by his fellow Team mates soon after the stage 5 finish. "The Team
were incredible today, protecting me and setting me up for the final. It was a great advantage to have Alessandro in the
final break with me." Charles went on to say "to try and win at home in a UCI tour is one thing but to actually
accomplish it is fantastic, I am so happy to win this stage in such a prestigious Canadian tour wearing the V Australia
jersey."

Alessandro noted "that was a tough circuit today, just look at the time gaps it was a war out there. I am very happy for
the Team today and for me personally I am encouraged by my form as I head to Italy on Monday to prepare for my
National Championships."

The Tour de Beauce concludes on Sunday 14 June.