Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm looking for a picture of the R800 CAAD8 2006 model in jet black color !
I asked to Cannondale team but they were not able to give me another picture than small part of tube already posted on their website :(
Thanks so much for help :cool:
nicolas

·
Registered
186 Posts
skweeky said:
Hi all,
I asked to Cannondale team but they were not able to give me another picture than small part of tube already posted on their website :(
nicolas
I suppose it would look something like this (my 2005 R1000 CAAD8):

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very nice bike man !
however, I dont think the R800 is fully black, the little label on c'dale website shows some grey color on tube as follows :

Anyway, thanks for your help !
nicolas

·
Registered
186 Posts
skweeky said:
very nice bike man !
however, I dont think the R800 is fully black, the little label on c'dale website shows some grey color on tube as follows :

Anyway, thanks for your help !
nicolas
You're correct, the paint scheme for the 2006 models are slightly different and the 2005s. Also, the black R1000 has a different paint scheme in that the entire frame is matte black with no other colors on it. However, what you see in the picture is a fair representation of what the '06 R800 will look like, and it looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
coyotebike said:
Look at the cyclocross 800 and that is the same paint scheme only the R800 is a matte finish intead of gloss.
thank you coyote to have eyes like a hawk ! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
skweeky said:
Hi all,
nicolas
did you try a google search?
RLX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts