Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Thursday night/Friday morning the Twenty20 team trailer was broken into and 9 bikes stolen. 4 Felt DA tt bikes w/ Zipp discs and most likely 808 fronts and 5 F series road bikes w/ most likely 303's. All bikes are SRAM Red, 1 TT bike has etap. They had ProLogo saddles. Not sure about the wheels because the bikes were racked in trailer w/ no front wheels and the wheels were in the wheel racks...no telling what they put on any particular bike but it seems like whoever did this knew what they were doing to a certain degree.

All bikes should have a small silver spot on the bottom of the bottom bracket (not a sticker) w/ 'Twenty16', the frame size, and the serial #. They were stolen from the parking lot of City Cycle in Corte Madera, Ca. The store had been broken into the night before and a single mountain bike stolen...no idea if the thefts are related. Don't ask about security cameras, there were none.

All bikes had name stickers, but they've probably been removed. TT bikes were Leah Thomas, Sofia Areola, Holly Breck, and Nina Laughlin. Road bikes I'm not sure of at the moment.

If anyone sees or hears about any bikes like this shoot me a PM. Thanks everyone. I'll post pics soon.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,963 Posts
Bastards.

Want me to repost this to Reddit?

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,963 Posts

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,449 Posts
This sucks! Hope you find these a-holes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.