Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a wreck last fall and ruined my favorite jersey, a Voler race cut jersey. I need to replace it. Voler only sells one race cut jersey (slimmer in the waist). Who else sells something like this, or do I wear a regular (club cut) jersey one size smaller? My other favorite is the Colorado Cyclist jerseys, but this year they don't seem to offer any plain colored jerseys.

Thanks in advance.
Jürgen

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
turbo6bar said:
Had a wreck last fall and ruined my favorite jersey, a Voler race cut jersey. I need to replace it. Voler only sells one race cut jersey (slimmer in the waist). Who else sells something like this, or do I wear a regular (club cut) jersey one size smaller? My other favorite is the Colorado Cyclist jerseys, but this year they don't seem to offer any plain colored jerseys.

Thanks in advance.
Jürgen

Some of the Giordana jerseys I carried at the shop this year seemed to have a race cut and club cut option--I've noticed the full-zip models seem to have race cuts. My shop uses Voler team cuts for it's team jerseys and I prefer a tighter belly on my personal jerseys a so I can relate. Also maybe try Castelli as I've had good luck with their plain-ish jerseys too. Sometimes the size smaller thing works, other times it leaves me with a jersey that binds up under my arms because it doesn't fit right up top.

·
Le Rouleur
74 Posts
Biemme , Nalini , Castelli ,Giordana and Assos all make race cut jerseys , most on-line stores never state it in decription so it is best to go on manufacturers website to see which lines are race cut. before you order.
Cheers

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sugoi has the RS line which has a fitted cut - read no extra material - and it's pretty plain but it depends on your taste.

I personally really like the fit of Vermarc team jerseys. If you don't mind wearing Lotto/Domo or Quickstep stuff, it might be right up your alley.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts