Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for road races in western North Carolina and/or eastern Tennessee. I am located in Emory, VA but realize that there are not many bike races in this portion of the state. Is there a good listing of bike races in the area?
Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That has more than enough races for me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
bikeuphill9 said:
I am looking for road races in western North Carolina and/or eastern Tennessee. I am located in Emory, VA but realize that there are not many bike races in this portion of the state. Is there a good listing of bike races in the area?
Thanks
Do you know of any races in your area? I live in SW VA as well, about an hour from you. My friends and I are always looking for a few new races.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Roan Groan !

I did this race last year and it was AWESOME. It was my first real road race and it was pretty laid back and a good race for starters. Hope this helps! It was in Johson City.

HOOV

·
Registered
74 Posts
hoovypedals said:
I did this race last year and it was AWESOME. It was my first real road race and it was pretty laid back and a good race for starters. Hope this helps! It was in Johson City.

HOOV
I've seen info on the Roan Groan. I might give it a try but there is a century in Asheville I was thinking about doing that same weekend. If I do the RG I'll also do the crit in Bristol that weekend.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you give me a current link to the Roan Groan? I tried to find it, but could only get last years information. Thanks

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts