Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all Rapha clothing "experts".

As I know, there are many different versions of the Rapha Condor jersey out there. I know what the 2013 jerseys look like, but that's it. So a few questions:

1. Some have Sharp logo on them, and others don't.
2. Some have the inside drawstring, others don't.
3. And do the condor team jerseys fit more snug than the rest of Rapha's line of jerseys?

I guess I am trying to figure out what year some of these listed jerseys are from. Just want to make an educated decision. And want to weed out potential fake jerseys. Thank you!

·
glider
247 Posts
IME, The inside drawstring is usually found in Club jerseys (& in their jackets) - which, FYI, is a relatively "loose" or more "boxy" fit.
The Pro Team jersey is a race fit - tight but not restrictive. The materials differ as well - the Club jersey is merino & the Pro isn't. Before the Pro Team offerings, I just sized down the Club jersey for a better fit for me.
I don't know about the RCS jersey or logos. Since the Pro Team jersey is relatively new to their line at about 3 yrs, it may be you're also seeing old RCS team jerseys... Just a guess.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IME, The inside drawstring is usually found in Club jerseys (& in their jackets) - which, FYI, is a relatively "loose" or more "boxy" fit.
The Pro Team jersey is a race fit - tight but not restrictive. The materials differ as well - the Club jersey is merino & the Pro isn't. Before the Pro Team offerings, I just sized down the Club jersey for a better fit for me.
I don't know about the RCS jersey or logos. Since the Pro Team jersey is relatively new to their line at about 3 yrs, it may be you're also seeing old RCS team jerseys... Just a guess.
Thanks for the feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.