Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that is all.

No, really. I just got some Rapha stuff the other day and I'm just blown away. I've been looking for these clothes for a long, long time. The construction is the best I've seen so far and they fit me perfectly. I'm hooked!

· I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
kytyree said:
There kit while <b>obscenely</b> expensive is well made and unfortunately somewhat addictive.
there.... fixed it for you!

oh, and I saw one of the head honchos at Rapha turn and quit the Etape this year just as the getting was good in the Tourmalet, I bet that doesn't make it into Rouleur....

PS. If you, Rapha-man, are reading this, please take this in stride as some good-natured ribbing. Surely the fact that I've mentioned your company twice in one post deserves at least one fingerless glove???

· Registered
491 Posts
I just ordered a good chunk of cold weather gear from Rapha - haven't gotten it yet. I'm still in the period of thinking about how much money I spent! eeek.

Your thoughts are reassuring though! And anyways, I just moved up north (madison), and lycra does not fit in very well here.. so I need it,.. right ;-)

· Registered
32 Posts
tyro said:
...that is all.

No, really. I just got some Rapha stuff the other day and I'm just blown away. I've been looking for these clothes for a long, long time. The construction is the best I've seen so far and they fit me perfectly. I'm hooked!
Rapha...fine Italian sportswear made in China.....

· Registered
491 Posts
azracer said:
Rapha...fine Italian sportswear made in China.....
I believe it is supposed to be: fine BRITISH sportswear, made in China. Get it right!!

OT - ever watch The Greatest Show on Earth? (documentary of the 72 Giro I think)... god there is a part where they're showing a decent,.. and the sound guys have added in almost constant tire shrieking noise,...... some of the music is brilliant in this movie, some is dated, and then there's the tire squealing... ugh (Great movie otherwise if you haven't seen it)

edit- I guess I just must not be going down fast enough when I descend if my tires aren't making any noise.... Next time I ride in the mountains, it's no brakes until I here some squealing!!

G

·
Infini said:
I believe it is supposed to be: fine BRITISH sportswear, made in China. Get it right!!

OT - ever watch The Greatest Show on Earth? (documentary of the 72 Giro I think)... god there is a part where they're showing a decent,.. and the sound guys have added in almost constant tire shrieking noise,...... some of the music is brilliant in this movie, some is dated, and then there's the tire squeeling... ugh (Great movie otherwise if you haven't seen it)
Yes, it is an English company.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.