Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this in todays e-mail from Rapha. Very inexpensive for a Rapha item of any kind.

The Team Sky Spray Jacket is the perfect spring outer layer for roadside supporters cheering on the world’s leading cycling team. Made from a water-resistant fabric and designed to be worn off the bike, features include Team Sky sponsor logos and livery, an offset zip and Lycra-bound cuffs to keep out the elements. Packs into a zipped pocket on the back of the jacket.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. On the bike gear I'll pay for, but off the bike...I'm okay with stuff I own from thrift stores, pass-ons, etc.

I actually theorize that some guys I ride with aren't that friendly when I see them around town because I'm a shorts and t-shirt guy whereas they work to be pretty cool looking.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was looking at this jacket to bring to TdF this year to use as a light rain / wind jacket to pack. I've been trying to find reviews on sizing / fit, but no luck.

As for price, it's $115 on Sky / Rapha's site and $95 on Evan's Cycles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.