Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know how to get in touch with Rauler the frame builder? I have a nice Fork about 15 years old he made and was wondering about the tubing? Was supposed to be Col.SL ,but, it doesn't have the spirals inside the tubes.:confused: Thanks Cycler531

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Cycle531,
Rauler doesn't have much info on their older frames as the company has changed hands. I have 4 Raulers and have collected a good bit of info on them if I can help in any way. In any case, would love to see a photo or two of it. I can link you to my photo page as well so you can see some of the photos of Raulers I have shot over the years. Raul Gozzi worked for Colnago for many years and Ernesto helped start up Rauler. The name came from Raul and the first to letters of ERnesto's name. Here is the link to the photo page where you will find a few folders on Rauler.
Enjoy and hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Mark
[email protected]

·
l'illustre sconosciuto
321 Posts
brokerecord said:
Hey, does anyone know how to get in touch with Rauler the frame builder? I have a nice Fork about 15 years old he made and was wondering about the tubing? Was supposed to be Col.SL ,but, it doesn't have the spirals inside the tubes.:confused: Thanks Cycler531

SL tube sets only had rifling in the steer tube. SLX tubing had the rifling in the down and seat tubes. As mentioned by Mark, the new owners of Rauler have nothing to do with Raul or Ernesto. They are however listed in the Reggio Emilia phone book, if you want to contact them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.