Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Lounge needs a dawg...here's a pic of our newest named Lucky with his new pal Hopscotch. Both from the local Humane Society. Maybe we can set him up on a date with Chloe once she gets that damned flying saucer off her. ;)

/ For KPCW...yeah that's a damned light saber in the background.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Every Lounge needs a dawg...here's a pic of our newest named Lucky with his new pal Hopscotch. Both from the local Humane Society. Maybe we can set him up on a date with Chloe once she gets that damned flying saucer off her. ;)

Get that bandana off of him. Jeez...

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

I think we should make Cyclops Kitty the official Lounge pet.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
BC, fantastic looking dog.......It's great that you are adopting from the Humane Society.

My business is flying cargo planes between Puerto Rico and the US. We work with a rescue in Puerto Rico that finds homes for abandoned dogs. I had this Great Dane on one of my flights yesterday.. She is 8 months old......She's an absolute doll...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scotty2Hotty said:
Get that bandana off of him. Jeez...
Yeah...my wife put that on him....it's off now.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
firstrax said:
Um, Chloe kinda has a boyfriend.
I hear she swings though. ;)

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Here is one for you...

one lazy, ex athlete that enjoys laying around and already has that glazed look...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts