Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
That hub looks just like one I have on a six year old wheel bought from Cambria.No issues as yet,but only low miles on wheel.The hubs are light and cosmetically very nice and well finished.At the time internet reviewers complained the rear MTB versions were not durable with pawl problems.They were Taiwan manufactured and that incarnation of Real Designs went out of business but the name has been revived recently.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Was it just the freehub or was...

it bearing seals too? I don't recall exactly, but I did sort remember most of the talk centered on the rear hub.

jordan said:
That hub looks just like one I have on a six year old wheel bought from Cambria.No issues as yet,but only low miles on wheel.The hubs are light and cosmetically very nice and well finished.At the time internet reviewers complained the rear MTB versions were not durable with pawl problems.They were Taiwan manufactured and that incarnation of Real Designs went out of business but the name has been revived recently.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.