Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an opinion as to whether this photo is real or not? I stumbled upon it today and it kinda freaked me out. The website it came from was in Russian, which I don't speak or read, so I don't know anything about it. I really hope it is 'shopped.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
its definitely photoshopped. Slightly left of center there is a light colored spot. This spot appears 3 times. Look at the wrinkles just above and below it. There are 3 sets of these wrinkles, all identical and all just above and below each of the light spots.

·
Soul Mining
382 Posts
While I'm sure she could give a Shar Pei a run for its money, it seems Friction has successfully snuffed out the notion that her forehead is as large and furrowed as that photo suggests.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
its definitely photoshopped. Slightly left of center there is a light colored spot. This spot appears 3 times. Look at the wrinkles just above and below it. There are 3 sets of these wrinkles, all identical and all just above and below each of the light spots.
Whoever 'shopped this could have easily taken those spots out in 30 seconds if they wanted... I hope, for her sake, it ain't real.

Having no nose is weak as hell.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
For me.. it isn't the three white/light dots, it the bulge above the right eye facing. It's the same as the cheek below.

Still... pretty interesting. What if you ran into that on the street! How'd you adress it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts