Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely messed up a rear derailleur on my Campy setup (2009 Super Record) this past weekend. A rider next to me slipped and fell into my back wheel on an uphill; fortunately no one hurt.

I know that the 2015 stuff won't work with pre-2015 stuff. I can find a 2011/4 rear derailleur (Record or SR 11s, but I will probably just go with Record) but just wanted to confirm 2008-2010 Campy is compatible with 2011/4 Campy. I think there is no issue, but I can't really remember, and can't find anything online just to check.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
IME the geometries and pull ratios are consistent on all Campy RD's from 2000-2014. Campy has made running changes over the years though, and if I were you I'd be getting a later RD than what you have as 2009 was not the best year. So any pre-2015 Chorus or Record RD will work. Campy are still making them as spares which would get you the latest replacement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.