·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She gots teh voted off.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
I like how she's trying to pretend she has a butt, but she obviously doesn't.

joe

·
Yo no fui.
8,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JoeDaddio said:

joe
We should all have such problems.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
yah... The Police... srsly?

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,886 Posts
waitasecond

They are STILL showing that show?

That was on, like, when I lived with my father. I think that was something like 8 years ago.

How many idols can you have?

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I tried watching but they (or the songs) were horrible. I'm going to give it a couple more weeks but am rapidly falling away.

She's a hotty and sometimes it's worth not having that butt . . .compared to what I see on a regular basis out there.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Casey didn't do very well, and that song was not right at all for her. Casey was extremely nervous and she knew she didn't do very well with it. The song was picked by her vocal coach, boy would I be firing their a$$.

I haven't posted anything about her because I wanted to see how she would do and I didn't want to jinx anything. You see, Casey is my sister in laws cousin and I first met her when she was nine years old and the flower girl for my brother's wedding. She really is as she appears on t.v., Minnesota nice and very down to earth.

·
Opus was just napping
21,653 Posts
JoeDaddio said:

joe

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
superflychief said:
All I can say is thank Christ that drama queen bit(h Tatiana is gone.
Don't rejoice just yet. There's still the wild card show, and you can bet Tatiana will get another chance. The producers aren't going to let her get away that easily.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
Turtleherder said:
Casey didn't do very well, and that song was not right at all for her. Casey was extremely nervous and she knew she didn't do very well with it. The song was picked by her vocal coach, boy would I be firing their a$$.

I haven't posted anything about her because I wanted to see how she would do and I didn't want to jinx anything. You see, Casey is my sister in laws cousin and I first met her when she was nine years old and the flower girl for my brother's wedding. She really is as she appears on t.v., Minnesota nice and very down to earth.
Wouldn't that make her your wife's cousin?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts