Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
have a query. Have managed to snap my rear hub on one of my pista track hubs, one of the flanges looks as though its sheared through!! Is there any way i can send it back to Campag to get it fixed? Tried on their site but there doesn't appear to be any contact us section. Help these hubs are a thing of beauty!! Have been fortunate enough to source a replacement set ( there is a god!) but would like to get the broken flange mended of possible. Any answers?

·
Registered
365 Posts
The hub shell for the Pista/Track or any other Campy hub are not sold seperately as a replacement part. You should take it to a retail shop that can arrange inspection for you with Campagnolo North America or one of the other authorized service centers that are usually run by a wholesale distributor. You can find these distributors/Svc. Ctrs. on Campy's website. It can then be sent in for inspection. Since 1999 all components except electronics have a 3 year warranty. If it was purchased and used by you within this 3 yr. period and you have a receipt, it may be covered under warranty.
A few other notes:
Campagnolo will not warranty ANY hub that has been radially laced.
If it is covered by warranty, you will get a low flange hub as a replacement since they no longer make a high flange version.
Lastly, you will be less likely to get warranty coverage on it, if it has corrosion like road salt etc.

You can find Campy Pro Shops on Campagnolo's website It will let you search by state.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Bummer about the breakage/ warranty issues. I still have two sets of old high flange record track hubs new in the box that I was thinking of using for my road fixed project. Not sure if I want to use them now.

·
Chili hed & old bike fixr
1,197 Posts
mh3 said:
Bummer about the breakage/ warranty issues. I still have two sets of old high flange record track hubs new in the box that I was thinking of using for my road fixed project. Not sure if I want to use them now.
Sell them on Ebay at a premium and buy yourself some Phil Wood fixie hubs and ride em for the rest of your life!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.