Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to a big rave type party Saturday - holy crap i had a good time. $2.00 Natty Bo's and A/C on the dancefloor = success. got home at 5am Sunday morning and got a few hours sleep. i'm still tired.

·
Tactle-neck
865 Posts
Did you have your glow sticks and UV body paint?

·
Banned
758 Posts
Just make sure you don't make any inappropriate and unwanted advances towards females. That's not looked upon too kindly in these parts.

/model train forums and raves? Fascinating.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Pancho's Balls said:
Just make sure you don't make any inappropriate and unwanted advances towards females.
Are you sure you're not what hangs between Pancho's Balls?

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
q_and_a said:
Aren't you old?
yes i am, and there were many old heads present - that's why it was awesome - great dj sets and an old school vibe - good times.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
every once in a while I'll put on some old trash disco and pine for the good old days when x was legal and we were young.

/ sigh

·
Banned
758 Posts
asciibaron said:
really - having a diverse set of interests is fascinating?
No, I just equate model train aficionados with people who've not made it out of their parents' basement. I equate raves with early 20-somethings rolling on X, inhaling Vicks Vapo-Rub and gettin' all touchy-feely on each other.

One can say that the concentric circle is the creepy basement-dweller feeling up random girls at said rave, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt. They are just two completely different interests (based on my ethnocentric way of thinking of model train folks and rave attendees).

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Funny. The model train afficianado I know opened a shop and made buckets of money on those little "toy trains". He never did live in a basement..

PB - you need to go away.

·
Administrator
13,006 Posts
Moderators Note

snapdragen said:
Funny. The model train afficianado I know opened a shop and made buckets of money on those little "toy trains". He never did live in a basement..

PB - you need to go away.
I agree.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i'm sorry you have such a limited world view PB - not everyone who listens to electronic music and likes to break dance is a twenty something drug user. some of us are 30 something drug users. :p

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
asciibaron said:
i always miss out on the good stuff around here. :cryin:

want a backrub, here, take this "aspirin"
Go get me a glow stick and a pacifier sucker....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts