Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was sick two weeks ago. then strep. still on anitbiotics but i had to get out and ride. got a new drive train on the commuter that needed a test ride. so time to explore. good thing too.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
What on earth is that just above the chainlink fence shots--looks like a completely out-of-control series of switchback ramps leading to something.

That first shot kills. It's instantly identifiable, and yet the only thing keeping it from being a full-blown abstraction is the bike's wheel in the corner. Your eye was definitely working on that one...not that the rest were bad.

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What on earth is that just above the chainlink fence shots--looks like a completely out-of-control series of switchback ramps leading to something.
switchback ramps to a bridge. fun to ride in swoopys S'.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
[email protected], Yuri has got his mojo working.

YuriB said:
was sick two weeks ago. then strep. still on anitbiotics but i had to get out and ride. got a new drive train on the commuter that needed a test ride. so time to explore. good thing too.
Your best shots yet, great art. 2 thumbs up!

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks. just one of those days where subject matter, luck and free time come together.
btw - i am in heaven with the new drive train :)

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Great shots. The first shot is greatness, also the B&W shots. I need to start working with B&W.

Thanks for the pictures.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Shouldn't you have a podium girl photo in there somewhere?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Different Perspective

I pass under most or all of those every day in my coffin on SR51, but I never really looked at them much until yesterday afternoon on my way to a job site. I need to get out and see them from the bike perspective. It's alot more interesting than the one below.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts