Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
waterproof*
41,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
redlizard said:
Tell us more about the Corgi...
Her name is Belleville. located in Hunstville TX. she's a rescue dog, doesn't bark except at thunderstorms I met her myself and she's very sweet, a bit shy.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Creakyknees said:
there's a difference?
Well, yea.

In the former case you're pleading for more accuracy in selecting titles and using those threads as examples of typical Lounge Lameness. In the latter, you're holding up those threads as examples of good title selection and rewarding exceptional Lounge Lameness.

I can't look at them so I have no frickin' idea what you're after. The Internet Cops won't let me spawn separate tabs today.

So I'm looking to you to clear things up for me.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Good lookin' pooch. My wife has been making noises about maybe getting a Corgi. Our two border collies wouldn't mind another something to herd, either. Herding cats ain't doin' it for 'em.

·
"El Bwana"
4,399 Posts
terry b said:
Interesting, I thought I was getting that because of the Public Security Bureau. There might still be hope for the openess of this society!
Well, I live in Boulder. We have our own version here.

·
Ricardo Cabeza
19,731 Posts
you needed to mention the corgi in your subject line, lest we have a repost :p

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
Wtf do you want? All of those subject lines were perfectly descriptive AND relevant.

Pro-tip: hover your mouse over the thread title and you can read the first sentence.

\\It's the people who use sentence fragments as subject lines that drive me crazy. Stay tuned for examples.

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Why do you hate the internet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts