Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in the Tri-Cities (Pasco) for 3 days later this month on business, wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to rent a nice bike and then where to ride 60-70 miles... later the same week, going to be in Seattle for 3 days also, looking for the same info. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

· Lizzie will ride free
3,156 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Welcome!

NC,
I actually live in the Tri-cities...if you are looking for good rides or rentals...check out Scott's cycles in Kennewick right on hwy 395. Good bunch of guys and will more than likely steer you in the right direction. Or... check out Markees Bicycles in Richland (he has 2 shops, check the Richland shop and ask for Nathan) They both can give you ride maps of the area. If you are here during the week, there are club rides (Chinook Club) from Tri-city Court Club on Edison and Court in Kennewick MWF at 6pm, and Saturday at 9 am form Espresso World in Richland (on George Washington Way) Both rides have multiple levels of riders to hook up with. During the week the rides are 30-40 miles and on the weekends, the rides are 50-80 miles. Hope to see you there...

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Q for Mootinator

Moot:
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately it doesn't look like like I'll be able to utilize either of those shops for rentals because now I am flying into Portland and driving up and don't arrive in Pasco until about 8:30 Saturday night. So it looks like I will have to rent a bike in Portland and then bring it with me. Which sucks because I am driving to Seattle after Pasco and would have preferred to take a more direct route than back through Portland to drop off a rental bike...

Is there a Sunday ride from Espresso World, or anyplace else?

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.