Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eminence grease
Joined
·
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am wrapping up things in China-land and I'm loading my iPad with enough video to get me home. Oh look! A new version of the SW. Now, Smart Me says "don't be a tool, do it when you get home" but Bored Me says "You got nothing better to do, what can go wrong?"

Well, a $600 brick is what can go wrong. However, while their update process stinks, their restore process works so I am back in business.

I shoulda bought a netbook. At least that way with the crappy battery life I'd have no expectations of a 12 hour video fest.
 

·
eminence grease
Joined
·
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
terry b said:
Well, a $600 brick is what can go wrong. However, while their update process stinks, their restore process works so I am back in business.
.
Oh hai! Their restore process sucks too. Three times is a charm and it's almost back to what it used to be before the update.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
21,910 Posts
I thought long international flights were for drinking.

HTH
 

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
30,792 Posts
terry b said:
Oh hai! Their restore process sucks too. Three times is a charm and it's almost back to what it used to be before the update.

hehehe...
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Uprwstsdr said:
Tell them you're on your honeymoon.
By himself?

Len
 

·
I like waterboarding...
Joined
·
1,164 Posts
Only way to fly intl is business class... I'm thankful that my company sees things that way too. Last trip to Jakarta and Singapore was gravy....
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts
I have no idea what this thread is about.


joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,061 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I have no idea what this thread is about.


joe
It's about playing with your apples on the long plane flight. You could get arrested or kicked off the plane if you do it in the wrong place or at the wrong time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
168 Posts
ziscwg said:
It's about playing with your apples on the long plane flight. You could get arrested or kicked off the plane if you do it in the wrong place or at the wrong time.
It's not illegal, its just frowned upon.
 

·
Sticky Valentine
Joined
·
28,404 Posts

·
Steaming piles of opinion
Joined
·
10,503 Posts
terry b said:
I shoulda bought a netbook. At least that way with the crappy battery life I'd have no expectations of a 12 hour video fest.
True that. You'd have to fill the extra two hours by reading the Skymall.

Pick me up one of those giant inflatable outdoor TV's mkay?
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top