Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay - just back in from 11 days of riding in the Pyrenees and taking in two stage finishes. Readers digest version: excellent time at the Etape (not the weather, though!), lots of fun, lots of superlative riding, equal amounts of rain and sun, mucho snoring, chanterelles and risotto go together like pancetta, garlic and pasta, Lourdes is like a trainwreck between the Vatican, Disneyland and Las Vegas, craziness on the Hautacam is, and will remain, unsurpassed, many of the riders are truly nice guys.

Until the official report over in the Touring and Commuting forum, here's a quick quiz.... one of these pictures is not like the others. Can you tell me which one does not belong and why? Free LCL yellow TDF roadside schwag cap in it for the right (or most creative) guess!!!

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
The second guy has wool and the rest don't?

Lotto guy has(is) wanker in team while the rest don't? Lotto guy (Evans) actually attacks?

Whaat??? Whaaaat????!!!

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
Man you're killing me philippec!!!

Erm, Hincapie has something on his upper lip? :D

Evans is attacking but, not leading? :idea:

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
only one of those guys you have not hit on? :D
I really don't want to guess who stands out....

philippec said:
Okay - just back in from 11 days of riding in the Pyrenees and taking in two stage finishes. Readers digest version: excellent time at the Etape (not the weather, though!), lots of fun, lots of superlative riding, equal amounts of rain and sun, mucho snoring, chanterelles and risotto go together like pancetta, garlic and pasta, Lourdes is like a trainwreck between the Vatican, Disneyland and Las Vegas, craziness on the Hautacam is, and will remain, unsurpassed, many of the riders are truly nice guys.

Until the official report over in the Touring and Commuting forum, here's a quick quiz.... one of these pictures is not like the others. Can you tell me which one does not belong and why? Free LCL yellow TDF roadside schwag cap in it for the right (or most creative) guess!!!

·
Lemur-ing
19,208 Posts
brentster said:
Where are ya'll seeing this Hincapie picture?

Am I missing something?
He ain't there. I was just making a reference to him coz another poster did :p

Maybe I should have said 'Hincapie' instead. Yeah. So, the rest are all who they are but that one guy in wool is someone else, but is a faux Hincapie. (2nd picture)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.