Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gregg:

I noticed that I am having a problem entering profile info on the CP. For instance if I leave any field blank, even the nonrequired fields, it not only prompts me with an error message indicating so, but doesn't take me back to the page, nor save anything I had previously entered.

Any ideas or heard of this before?

Thanks.

·
cyclist
7,904 Posts
I will check into this.

I have heard of problems with entering info into the profile, but not exactly the same problem you state. When I was testing the system (on a Windows 2000, IE 6) it WOULD hold the info for me, when I paged back. I'll check into this further.

-g

Sao said:
Gregg:

I noticed that I am having a problem entering profile info on the CP. For instance if I leave any field blank, even the nonrequired fields, it not only prompts me with an error message indicating so, but doesn't take me back to the page, nor save anything I had previously entered.

Any ideas or heard of this before?

Thanks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gregg said:
I have heard of problems with entering info into the profile, but not exactly the same problem you state. When I was testing the system (on a Windows 2000, IE 6) it WOULD hold the info for me, when I paged back. I'll check into this further.

-g
Thanks. It's working now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts