Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,252 Posts
CBS owns the rights to the Sunday coverage. They put together a 1 hour show for the afternoon and OLN can't show coverage on Sunday's until the show airs. It's been like this ever since OLN has had the Tours coverage.

·
Back from the dead
20,800 Posts
I watched the live coverage this morning, so I don't think the CBS deal exists anymore. Here is the official OLN schedule:

Stage 8: Sunday, July 9, 2006
Saint-Meen-Le-Grand to Lorient
8:30am to 11:30am: LIVE Daily Coverage
8:00pm to 11:00pm: Expanded Primetime Coverage
12:00am to 2:30am: Race Action Replay

·
I used to wave
417 Posts
Whew'..and thank goodness..I got back from racing today and no Tour??? I..I..didn't know what to do with myself all of a sudden(guess I could wash my dirty bibs:(). I'm already spoiled again me thinks. I flipped it on totally expecting Tour action, but saw the same fat guys in orange shooting at stuff.

·
Ti me up
1,243 Posts
Duckman said:
Whew'..and thank goodness..I got back from racing today and no Tour??? I..I..didn't know what to do with myself all of a sudden(guess I could wash my dirty bibs:(). I'm already spoiled again me thinks. I flipped it on totally expecting Tour action, but saw the same fat guys in orange shooting at stuff.
Did they hit anything?

·
I'm wearing 4" stilettos
205 Posts
Duckman said:
I flipped it on totally expecting Tour action, but saw the same fat guys in orange shooting at stuff.
You probably caught OLN's new Tour spinoff show "Basque Fans Gone Wild".....Mayo is over 6 minutes back, those Euskaltel Euskadi fans gotta do something to keep themselves entertained. :sleep:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
~David~ said:
I turned to OLN to watch the tour but all i got were these fat guys shooting animals in orange vests. So is it a rest day in the tour?
Instead of fat guys shooting animals in orange vests (btw - how do they get vests on the animals??), I was treated to some around-the-world boat race. Yeech

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.