Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I am inserting a picture in replies via link, it won't let me "return carriage" to put the image below the last line of text. Result is an image that has text wrapped around from the previous line to the left bottom of the image. When I try to hit return to start a new paragraph, it won't let me do that either.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I actually tried putting the last sentence of the above paragraph in a new paragraph but it wouldn't let me return to start a new paragraph.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured it out.

Your site isn't compatible with the new Internet Explorer 10.

If I run compatibility mode, it seems to work.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like Vbulletin isn't going to do jack about the incompatibility with IE10. They are focused on the 5.0 sales and not patching 4.2. So I guess you all will be getting long ass paragraphs.

·
Get me to In&Out
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats. Five months later and your site still isn't compatible with the most common web browser in the world. Zero response from admin or moderators as usual. Bravo. If you aren't going to comment on or address issues brought up in this forum, why not close it down? Ignoring people here when we see you posting in other threads tells people you just don't care about the site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.