Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past people have posted about possibly doing a Roadbike Review NJ ride. A chance for people who read the forum to get together doing what we all love. So is there anyone out there that is doing the Revolutionary Ramble that MAFW is putting on in a few weeks? I know that it is already sold out, but might be cool if you are already registered and looking for a partner or group for the ride that we could plan something. Any takers/ideas?

·
Banned
12,550 Posts
In the past people have posted about possibly doing a Roadbike Review NJ ride. A chance for people who read the forum to get together doing what we all love. So is there anyone out there that is doing the Revolutionary Ramble that MAFW is putting on in a few weeks? I know that it is already sold out, but might be cool if you are already registered and looking for a partner or group for the ride that we could plan something. Any takers/ideas?
Did not know it sold out already. When is it this year?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I might be interested I ride a 2008 Fuji Touring Bike and ride 13 mph
I always ride the 50 mile route and have been riding this tour since it started in 2009 I am also a member.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.