Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Has anyone else ordered a set of these from ED at RepartoCorse. They have the Race model on sale for $ 284.99, this price is Awsome. I have had a back order for about 2 weeks , he says they should ship this week or next.
Has anyone ordered these from them and received them ? If so are they really the Race model ? I do not mind waiting if I will receive the right thing. I will keep all posted.

Thanks Chris

· Registered
778 Posts
I ordered a pair a week or so ago. Too good of a deal to pass up even if it does take a little while to get them. I got an email earlier this week that said it would be another 7-10 days before they got them in at their warehouse. I've never heard anyone have problems with repartocorse.com so I feel pretty confident they'll come through eventually. I'll post if I hear anything different or receive my set.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Received my wheels

I received them on Friday, took a quick 10 mile ride on Saturday as Little League is eating up my riding time. They seem quick and very smooth. These are selling on Ebay for well over $350.00 with the old gold stickers. The ones I received have the new silver stickers the match their finish. I will do a review in a few days. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.