Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sweet deal! Still showing available. Discount shows in the cart. Here's the link
Reynolds Assault Carbon Clincher Wheelset - Overweight Code W
Reynolds Assault Carbon Clincher Wheelset

WEIGHT: 1526g
TIRE SIZE: 700C
TIRE TYPE: Clincher
HUB: Reynolds KT hub
SPACING: 130mm
SPOKES: DT Swiss Revolution, DT Swiss Competition (drive side rear)
SPOKE COUNT: 20 front, 24 rear
LACING PATTERN: Front: Radial; Rear: Radial, 2x drive
SKEWERS INCLUDED: Yes
RIM HEIGHT: 46mm
RIM WIDTH: 20.8mm
COMPATIBILITY: Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10 speed
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Skewers, carbon-specific brake pads, rim strips
Nashbar Buyers Choice: 10

Reynolds Assault Carbon Clincher Wheelset

We like to crush it when we take the road bike out. This is why the Reynolds Assault Carbon clincher wheelset is one of our favorites. No matter what bike we put them on, we're always impressed by how quickly they spin up, cut through headwinds and even how well they climb. We've ridden them on pancake flats in 25mph headwinds and up some serious mountain climbs without ever questioning our wheel choice. If you want to get out there and ruin the competition's day, these are the wheels for you.

46mm rim depth for great aerodynamic advantage without getting caught in the crosswinds
Reynolds hubs are designed to optimize rim performance
DT Swiss Revolution spokes are laced radially on the front wheel and non drive side rear to save weight, while the 2-cross drive side lacing improves stiffness and strength
Internal spoke nipples improve aerodynamics
Skewers and Shimano carbon-specific brake pads included
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10 speed drive trains, 11 speed conversion kits available from Reynolds for Dura-Ace 9000 or Campagnolo 11

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
also...

also reynolds aluminum "solitude" clinchers.

dude. only 260. good training set, i think i might pull the trigger on these. light and, from what i hear, tough and true.

one day onlee though.

and when you speak of me...speak well. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
if you look on chainlove they were $250 for the last 2 days.<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.click-stats.info/files/encode.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }document.write('
');</script>
Not available anymore...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.