Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Make America grope again
4,754 Posts
I thought this thread was about Zsa Zsa Gabor. I want my money back.

I find Jalbert's excuse 'I trusted my team with injections' to be laughable. Just admit you doped and save everyone the embarrassment of 'vanishing twin' type defenses.

·
Registered
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought this thread was about Zsa Zsa Gabor. I want my money back.

I find Jalbert's excuse 'I trusted my team with injections' to be laughable. Just admit you doped and save everyone the embarrassment of 'vanishing twin' type defenses.
I think I heard that Zsa Zsa was in very bad health and had multiple amputations from diabetes.

·
Registered
19,411 Posts
I thought the French didn't dope.
Jaja was not "French" for much of career

The FFC introduced an early version of the Biopassport for French licenses holders in 2000. They also were one of the first countries to criminalize doping. The result was a number of top riders fleeing the county. Jaja changed his license to Swiss and moved to Switzerland so he would not have to be part of it.

·
Administrator
13,058 Posts

·
Registered
19,411 Posts

·
Registered
7,934 Posts

·
Administrator
13,058 Posts
Another rider who worked the system. Would hide out in Switzerland to avoid testing

While it is fun to poke fun at the French when compared to the US, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, etc they were at the forefront of anti-doping for the 10 years after 98
Fair points.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.