Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to have stopped getting Ribble emails. Does anyone have a current discount code for Ribble?

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
I've been getting them, the last was almost a month ago with a short discount on some clothing.

Is your account info correct? ie can you log in? Emails diverted to junk? In gmail they go into the "promotions" folder.

Now it's this BS "summer sale".

The selection of Campy components is somewhat disappointing as has been usual lately.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm able to log into their site with my account info. Nothing in span/junk. I've not bought anything from then since the change in ownership/new site launch.

So.....BS summer sale means no 10% discounts floating about, or have they nixed that common practice under the new ownership?

·
Registered
569 Posts
So I'm not the only one not getting "ads" from Ribble - I tried to unsubscribe and subscribe again -- the latter failed telling me I'm on the list.
So I added another address and still no mail. Oh well, no deals.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
July 8th was the last. A 2 day sale on clothing. Prior to that the emails are almost daily. Since then nada. Gone quiet.

No general discount code for a long time.

·
Registered
760 Posts
The British Sterling dropped 2% today, the deals with UK mail order just keep getting better!
This is what the discount is coming from. However they just had a sale, where the discount was based on amount spent, which ended Monday before last. Just keep an eye on the site.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
you just need to go to their webpage and see what their current deals are now from what I can tell. I'm not getting any emails either but went to their page and found they had 15% off if you spend 150 euros. Yesterday morning I ordered an Ultegra 6800 crank ($136) and a pair of Conti 4000s 25mm tires ($63), got 15% off the order so $184 total shipped free and it went out the door to me via Royal Mail this morning. Very happy with the deal.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Got e-mail from Ribble yesterday -- so it seems to be back.
"Keep a cool head in the heat..."
Seems they have some "technical" problems, the text version contains:

Image <#>

Lorem ipsum text

Pellentesque vitaeLorem ipsum dol amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Got e-mail from Ribble yesterday -- so it seems to be back.
"Keep a cool head in the heat..."
Seems they have some "technical" problems, the text version contains:

Image <#>

Lorem ipsum text

Pellentesque vitaeLorem ipsum dol amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts
I don't need any either but I still bought 6 of them. Guess I know what tire I'll be using for the next few years.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Ribble delivery is becoming brutal. 3 weeks and counting waiting for a handlebar. The last shipment took 17 days. Wiggle and even Probikekit are running about a week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts