·
Registered
520 Posts
nickb4 said:
Spezzoto,
Very nice.

Master2129,
why the YAWN?
i think the yawn was probably because that particular ride just kind of epitomizes what's "hot" at the moment... lots of carbon, red white and black... pretty loud looking. doesn't do much for me, and that's a hell of a set-up he's running, regarding how far down the rider must be.

...so long as the owner is havin' fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
nickb4 said:
Spezzoto,
Very nice.

Master2129,
why the YAWN?
The bike is nice and all, but it does nothing for me personally. I am not a big fan of the integrated seatmast either. No resale value after its been cut.

Also Spezzoto uses this board to keep plugging this particular brand over and over again. I am not sure if he owns the company or is the US Distributor, but it gets old real fast. :(

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all

Thanks all for your honest reply. That not only help me but other people in RBR to made wise choises. If anybody get offended for what I post they can report me to RBR or they can block my profile. I said that because 90% of the bike I post will be different to the other. So stay tune for more pictures...

·
Banned
4,302 Posts
phoehn9111 said:
Ugh, me likee! The reason red, white and black is so hot is because, well, it is so hot.
I'm afraid I have to whole heartedly concur here. It's hot.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am with you almost 100%

sgt_hedgehog said:
booooorrrrriiiinnnggg.

curved TT looks pretty terrible on any bike, integrated seatpost looks sloppy, and the paint job has been done hundreds and hundreds of times.
I do not like curved TT to much; I do not think they do them for any performance purpose, just for looks.
Integrated seat posts are not for me I am not that tall. We just have to ask those companies like LOOK, SCOTT, TREK, BH, TIME and so forth. What are they thinking!!!
I included a picture of a more traditional set up for those that have the choice.

Now, I tried to tell the team owner about the paint job. But when he put 80K into a team it is hard to argue. What he personally told me is that he was trying to get close to what the Pinarello Prince colors look alike. And if it works for Fausto Pinarello it worked for him too.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Oh no, if the cognescenti pronounce your bike 'au flagrenti' and 'tres gauche' that's all the more reason to tout your wares. Blocking your profile would perhaps be acceptable in a police state. The slightly curved top tube is not 'over the top'. Bet you have an awful lot of fun riding her. Some of these old fuddy duddies, with their downright homely custom steel frankenstein machines really give me the heeby jeebies. Perhaps if you added ivory banners and panniers with handgrip tassles your ride would be more palatable.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.