Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's my size. It's not a custom but for somebody buying a used Sachs that's probably a good thing. Somebody elses custom probably isn't right for you. Right now I don't have the resources but, boy, if I did......

I suck at links, so if you're curious just go to eBay and search Richard Sachs.:cryin:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave Hickey said:
I'm surprised that hasn't sold yet.. The buy it now price isn't bad at all for a Sachs frame
Nobody has even bid. But with 6 days to go, I bet there are a lot of "lookers" waiting to see where it goes.

I'd wager a feeding frenzy in the last hour with somebody hoping to beat the BIN price.:D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thank goodness it's not my size! Last thing I need is another project. I'm just finishing up a rebuild on a Raleigh Professional. After that, it's onto an '84 Trek 770. That makes 9 bikes in the stable and I'm sure the wifey wouldn't be too happy if I shelled out 1800 clams for yet another frame.

Best of luck to whoever snags this racehorse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.