Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode down to the Main Street Arts Festival here in lovely Fort Worth. Had a great time. Tons of great art, music, crappy overpriced food, etc... Brought along the camera and thought I'd post some pics.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Ghetto bike is a great thing to take to an event like this. Doesn't matter if something happens to it, and everyone ignores it.

There were some beautiful things to look at:

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And more great things to look at:

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was even a set up for the kids. Gracie had a blast doing crafts, and really, this is the main reason we went downtown... so she could play around.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Afterwards we found a shady spot to cool off in and share some ice cream...

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Before heading to the library, and then home... we stopped off at the main stage to enjoy some music. While the band was pretty good, I didn't enjoy it all that much. However, Gracie had a blast and danced the day away. Also included is a random pic of some poor guy in a Podcast Pickle outfit??? and some people petitioning to have Kinky Friedman put on the ballot for Governor.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok, the pics didn't want to upload so we'll try again...

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Nice painting

Looks like a future Picaso to me :)

·
Who needs a map?
2,527 Posts
Did you sign the Kinky petition? I did a couple weeks back during the Deep Ellum arts festival... I mean, why the heck not?

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, she's my riding buddy. Can't wait til she's older so we can get in some longer rides together. Right now she maxes out after about 30 minutes in the trailer. This ride was nice though, she passed out on the way home and slept hard.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Nice shots

Cool having the ghetto bike. Looks like it may have been a real maze getting around in there. Looks like you had a great time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts