Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Tourist
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what I would do for a good burger... last week-end we crossed the mountains to go to In-N-Out in Santa Clarita and get a burger there, then ride back across the mountains. Well yes, In-N-Out have the best burgers in California. Actually I didn't want to feel heavy on the climb, so I packed the burger and ate it at the top of a climb on the way back.

On sunday I took MarkS (or MS) to Glendora Mountain Road. Next time I'll take him up Big Tujunga or Little Tujunga.

The full ride report, with pictures and no popup, is on
http://www.vision.caltech.edu/pmoreels/Images/SanGabriels_Apr06/index.html

Below: the said burger. Tastes pretty good, even cold.

Pierre

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Enjoyed it

Pierre

Thanks for the bike loan and arranging the ride. It's always a pleasure to ride with you and explore the hills north of LA.

Here's a question for everyone:

Pierre and I climbed for 20 miles (with a few little descents) from Glendora to Cow Canyon Saddle. Then we descended for 20 miles -- one could do the descent without hardly ever pushing the pedals. Is this a 40 mile ride? Or is is just a hard 20 mile ride, with 20 miles of coasting?

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.