Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yesterday was Father’s Day. My wife asked how I’d like to spend it. I said “At the Races”. The Great River Bicycle Fest aka Nature Valley Grand Prix, our biggest pro race of the season has been running the stages all week here in Minnesota. The Race closed with the final stage on Sunday. A short course, one hour Crit with a repeated climb of a 24% grade hill.

Pictures are taken with a disposable point and shoot. Tip: don’t step on your digital camera, they break. Good news it arrived in today’s mail from the repair center. These shots are a little grainy and didn't edit well off the Walgreen's Photo CD, sorry.

I started from my driveway and biked to Stillwater Minnesota. I live in a Southwestern suburb of Minneapolis and Stillwater is a Northeastern suburb of St. Paul. I’ll start with some shots along the way.
494 bike Trail over the Minnesota River to the Big Rivers Bike Trail.

· Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The family drove up and we grabbed a little lunch (and missed the women pros). Then we found our spot half way up the climb to the finish and were set for the Men’s Pro 1/2 race.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.