Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some pic's from a ride I really like called the Central Valley Parkway. It runs between New Westminster and Vancouver, BC. As you can see there's all kinds of terrain, From multi use trail, compact gravel, residential roadways and light industrail. It even goes through a yard refuse dump.
At the west end of this trail there is another trail called Seaside. It runs from Stanley Park to the Univesity of Britsh Columbia.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Awesome. Really makes me want to go back. What are any of us doing on the East coast anyway???

What kinda tires you running on that Opus?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tober1 said:
Awesome. Really makes me want to go back. What are any of us doing on the East coast anyway???

What kinda tires you running on that Opus?
Yea, what are you doing on the East coast!
The tires are Vittoria Zaffirno's, drive train is Tiagra, wheels are Alex and the saddle is an S-Works by Specialized.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
The coastal trail gets the A+ for the scenery, but the amount of people on it . . .yikes :)!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yeah, the Stanley Park Seawall is pretty busy. I only ever ride it at 7:00 am.

Ridgetop said:
The coastal trail gets the A+ for the scenery, but the amount of people on it . . .yikes :)!

I am fortunate to get to ride the Central Valley Greenway and Seaside route as the majority of my commuting route.

0 Posts
Nice! But ... where is everybody? Most of those shots look kinda ... vacant.

I like a trail that mixes it up like that ... cool to ride through industrial areas sometimes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
in your first post.. the 13th pic.. do you get a speed boost from riding over that marking? lol nice riding.. and a nice bike too

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
I've only been to Vancouver once and I thought it was a beautiful city.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts