Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i've been messing around with riding backwards out of my trackstands and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get a complete rotation of my cranks. i get stuck in the 12 and 6 and that is when i loose my balence. it is really weird. any tips or links to tips would be awesome. or maybe i should just go mess around in the street more?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that is hard but i've done that a little. but riding backwards while facing forward is flippin hard. i bet it is just one of those things you have to just keep tryin and trying. but if anyone has tips feel free to chirp in!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i saw some of that on quicksilver. it was a awesome movie. i can't seem to figure out how kevin bacon switches from fixed to free wheel mid race. that is another trick i need to figure out. when he wants to stop or is riding on flat ground he is fixed. when is going downhill or bunny hopping he can free wheel!! really crazy!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.