Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm coming to cape-cod from Denver this June for a wedding, but having never been out there before thought it would be fun to do some group rides or do a race if there are any that week /weekend. I'm out the weekend of June 24.

can you please let me know if there are good / competetive regular rides...??

also, I'm looking for an inexpenive place to stay...so if someone has a room to rent (just a place to sleep and shower) for a few days... that would be an added bonus. I'm a chef, and could happily be talked into doing some food / dinner party exchanges as well...

thanks for your help

[email protected]

·
Registered
483 Posts
superfastbikes said:
Hello,

I'm coming to cape-cod from Denver this June for a wedding, but having never been out there before thought it would be fun to do some group rides or do a race if there are any that week /weekend. I'm out the weekend of June 24.

can you please let me know if there are good / competetive regular rides...??

also, I'm looking for an inexpenive place to stay...so if someone has a room to rent (just a place to sleep and shower) for a few days... that would be an added bonus. I'm a chef, and could happily be talked into doing some food / dinner party exchanges as well...

thanks for your help

[email protected]

For a race schedule look at www.ne-bra.org Also look at www.bikereg.com, but there probally aren't many events for june there yet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts