Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cipo's long lost cousin
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aaarrrgghhh.... Rain most of yesterday, last night, and this morning.... Wind gusts to 41 mph this afternoon... Chance for snow tonight....

So far 2004 has been a pretty slow year for riding for me. Less then 300 miles and no rides longer then 30 miles long.

Let hope that the snow won't come and tomorrow morning Sheridan Road will be dried out, otherwise I might have to take up jogging to stay sane...

Any other Midwesterners planning on getting out this weekend?

Also for you Wisconsinites. <a href=http://www.trekbikes.com/diaries/zap.jsp>Look out for this guy</a> on the roads around Madison.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'd like to think that I'll be out this weekend yet the wind I experienced today along the lake (where I live) is hinting that it just ain't gonna happen. If I feel truly brave I might get out for a super-intense sprint from Montrose to the Aquarium and back, but I have a feeling that tonight will be a 3am 'er. Gee I wonder which comes first; staying out all night because no riding tomorrow, or no riding tomorrow because I stayed out all night... surely one for the ages.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts