Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
our cat of 15 years was found dead by a neighbor the other day, though we only got her this morning. nefertitti was missing yesterday morning and although we looked all over the neighbor she wasn't found. but this morning, wifey was posting flyers on all the doors on our block and one of the neighbors came out and said they had found a cat in their driveway the other day already dead. they think she may have been hit by a car. they were about to put her in the trash since they didn't know who's she was. well it was our "neffie". i am totally gutted.

she was a feral cat given to us the same year we got married. she was tiny and could fit in the palm of your hand, covered with fleas and both eyes were shut with some kind of infection. she always had a bit of vinegar in her since then, even bossed some chips out of friend once. we always had to warn people not to pet her or she'ld scratch or bite you, but whenever you were sick, she'ld lay with you until you were better. she will definitely be missed and was a very important part of our family.

i'm just can't stop :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

RIP Nefertitti :( :( :( :(

·
Canon Fodder
686 Posts
I feel your pain.

Every couple of years we lose one of our dogs. It's tough and never gets easier.

We have a lot of dogs and only a year seperates most of them, I have a couple looming right now.

My condolences.

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
OOOOuch, sorry to hear....

·
Banned
19,737 Posts
that made me shed a tear :(

we had to have our little buddy put down almost 3 years ago. That was hard. She was a little black kitty we adopted as a stray. She'd had a rough life. I like to think we made her last 6 years better.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Me, the Missus and Baron feel for you. It's never easy to lose a pet, so sorry.

·
Alien Musician
4,537 Posts
Sorry to hear about it. It's been a tough year for cats with us losing Kiki just a month back and now this. Sigh.

We still have one cat left but he's going on 20 years old now, not sure how much he's going to last but he's hanging on.

Cats. They really know how to worm themselves into your heart don't they? RIP.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I'm so sorry M.

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,753 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you gave her lots of love and great home.

Losing a beloved pet is never easy.

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts
Sorry to hear your sad news.

·
Administrator
12,959 Posts
Very sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I generally don't like cats, but ones like you described are awesome. Beautiful as well there in the pics. Very sorry for your loss.

·
Meow!
1,449 Posts
I'm really sorry. I lost one myself recently, and it hurt like heck. Hang in there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts