Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
The WCS would be cool if you could afford it - not sure what your budget is or how much you're looking at the Pro for. In general Ritchey makes good stuff. I'm a big fan of the WCS (aluminum) stem. Extremely light, stiff, and pretty affordable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ravenmore said:
The WCS would be cool if you could afford it - not sure what your budget is or how much you're looking at the Pro for. In general Ritchey makes good stuff. I'm a big fan of the WCS (aluminum) stem. Extremely light, stiff, and pretty affordable.
I agree that you can usually count on Ritchey to sell good stuff. That's why I was looking their direction. I looked at the WCS, but it's probably too nice for my frame (a Fuji Team SL). I was also a little afraid of it being too light (I'm 185-190 lbs). The info on the Pro fork made me feel that it was a little stronger/stiffer than the WCS, maybe I'm wrong. PBS has a great sale price on the Pro fork ($129). Thanks for the rec. on the WCS stem. I was looking seriously at getting one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
PBS is even lower in price...

PBS has the Ritchey Pro right now at 114.98. Link through from supergo dot com and get another 10% off. Pretty good deal given the good press on the fork.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts