Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Rivendell AHH with Phil Wood track hubs, Campy Chorus 10-speed levers and Paul Racer brakes. Also running a Campy Chorus 53/39 (39 only) crank on a Phil Wood hub. It worked fine when I lived in the city, now I live on the outskirts of Atlanta and need gears. So I was wondering what the best move would be. I already have the Campy Chorus 10 speed derailleurs (bought the groupset). I am guessing just getting a Campy rear wheel and cassette. Any suggestions?

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
I have a Rivendell AHH with Phil Wood track hubs, Campy Chorus 10-speed levers and Paul Racer brakes. Also running a Campy Chorus 53/39 (39 only) crank on a Phil Wood hub. It worked fine when I lived in the city, now I live on the outskirts of Atlanta and need gears. So I was wondering what the best move would be. I already have the Campy Chorus 10 speed derailleurs (bought the groupset). I am guessing just getting a Campy rear wheel and cassette. Any suggestions?
There is a set of campy 9/10/11 speed wheels on the Paceline forum classifieds for $300. Otherwise, check probikekit and ribble for some Scirocco wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.